Registration for Fall 2019 is now open!
- This league is intended for children ages 4-5; for ages 6-18 please visit our Recreational Soccer page.
- The children will meet once per week for one hour on Saturdays
- The season starts on Saturday, September 14th and ends on Saturday, October 19th (6 total sessions).
- Boys and girls are separated (not co-ed)
- Teams typically have no more than 10 children.
- Players will begin to learn basic skills through fun games and have an opportunity for a "mini-scrimmage" each Saturday morning.
- Potential Saturday practice/scrimmage time slots will be 9:15 am, 10:30 am, and 11:45 am.
- Field location and time slot remain the same throughout the season. Field locations are indicated on the map below. They are fields "A" through "F".
- There will be a water break and team devotion halfway through the one-hour session.
Equipment requirements for this league include:
- Tennis shoes (rubber cleats optional)
- Shin guards
- Socks that will cover the shin guards
- Sports shorts preferably without pockets
- A size 3 or size 4 soccer ball (please clearly write your child's first and last name in black permanent marker on the ball!)
We have been through all the lessons each week thus far. This weekend I plan to do a wrap up of everything we have discussed throughout this season and I am planning to conduct this Saturday's water break over by the parents. With 4 year olds, it's hard to determine if they are absorbing what we are teaching. However, my prayer for this weekend is that the parents will hear the wrap up and be moved by the message. I pray that God will transform them personally or that he will move in them to minister to their children on a daily basis.
I just wanted to say that my son came home from his last soccer game talking about the gospel message he heard from his coach and how the Bible is true. I'm sure he's heard it many times between home, Sunday school, and AWANA - but somehow the way it was presented clicked a little more than in the past. Just wanted to let you know!
- Your child must be at least 4 years old on, or before 9/1/2019 in order to participate in the fall league.
- There is not an "Evaluation Night" for this league.
- The fee for this league is $50.
- Registration will close at 11:59 PM on Friday, September 6th.
Developmental Soccer Registrations
|Girls Developmental Soccer Registration|
|Boys Developmental Soccer Registration|
|Fall 2019 Developmental Calendar||Parent Coach Handbook - Spring|
|Heat Exhaustion Info||Concussion Symptoms|
|Developmental Coach Registration||MVA - Ministry Volunteer Application|
|Developmental Game Plan||Coaching Advice|
|Developmental Coaches Meeting Video||General Coaches Meeting Video|