The purpose of the league is to allow men the ability to play soccer, build friendships, and share God's Word. In an attempt to keep the fields in good condition throughout the season, we ask that you do not use metal or "screw in" cleats. There is no cost for this league.
Details for the spring league:
- All games will be played at Colonial on Saturdays.
- Practices take place on Wednesdays and begin 3/28 and end 5/16
- Game times are from 7:30 - 8:30 am each Saturday morning. Games begin 4/7 and end 5/19
- Participants must be 18 years old on or before the first game.
- Games will be two 25 minute halves with a 5 minute halftime.
- There is not a registration fee for this league, as it will be "open play" without referees.