We hope to have a final decision by January 31st if we will have spring soccer
The purpose for the league is to allow men the ability to play soccer, build friendships, and share God's Word. In an attempt to keep the fields in good condition throughout the season, we ask that you do not use metal or "screw in" cleats. The season will start Saturday, September 10th and will end Saturday, October 22nd. There is no cost for this league.
Details for the spring league:
- All games will be played at Colonial on Saturdays.
- Game time will be at 7:30 am.
- There will also be one Wednesday evening practice during the week.
- Participants must be 18 years old on or before September 10th, 2016 (date of first game).
- Games will be two 25 minute halves with a 5 minute halftime.
- There is not a registration fee for this league, as it will be "open play" without referees.