Registration for spring season opens January 15th, 2021!
The Colonial T-Ball league is designed to teach and develop a young player's skills while incorporating a positive Christian influence. Additionally, our desire is to help prepare children for their future participation in sports, as well as life. The league is co-ed and for children between 5 - 7 years old (age as of 3/1/20). The registration cost is $55 There are no evaluations performed for this league. Registration for this league will close at 11:59 pm on Friday, February 28th.
As our Sports Ministry has grown to the extent that we now have more than 3000 participants annually, the number of "same team player requests" and "specific coach requests" has reached the point that we are no longer able to accommodate all the requests due to time constraints along with our desire to attempt to create "equally skilled" teams.
With that being said, as this is a ministry in which we use sports as a way to reach new families (outreach requests), we will accommodate a request to play on the same team if the person you have invited has not previously participated in a Colonial Sports Ministry league.
In addition to this we are unfortunately not able to honor specific date and time requests.
However, we will still allow you to select one night that you are unable to practice, Do our best to have siblings practice on the same night.
- Practices begin the week of March 16th and will conclude the week of May 11th.
- Practices will be held once per week either on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening.
- Players will be assigned a practice time of either 5:00-6:15 pm or 6:15-7:30 pm.
- Each practice will include a 10-minute team meeting & devotion.
- Due to possible family scheduling conflicts, you will have the opportunity to exclude one practice night.
- Practice days will remain the same for the entirety of the season
- Practices will not be made up if inclement weather causes a cancellation. (please view our complete weather policy)
- Games start on Saturday, March 28th and end on Saturday, May 16th. (7 games total)
- We will not play Easter weekend (Saturday, April 11th)
Required equipment includes:
- A Glove
- Tennis shoes or rubber cleats (recommended)
- Black baseball pants without pockets.
Jerseys, hats, balls, bats, and helmets will be provided. We will play on a lined field which will include team benches for the players and an outfield fence.
Rules and Helpful Materials
|General T-Ball Rules and Information||2020 Spring T-Ball Calendar|
|Parent Coach Handbook - Spring||Concussion Symptoms|
|Tball Coach Registration||MVA - Ministry Volunteer Application|
|Basic Coaches Info||General T-Ball Rules and Information|
|Baseball Lineup Tool||Advanced Coaches Info|
|T-Ball Coach's Video||General Coach's Video|