The information below pertains to the spring 2018 season.
Updated information for the 2019 season will be posted closer to the beginning of the season.
The Colonial T-Ball league is designed to teach and develop a young player's skills while incorporating a positive Christian influence. Additionally, our desire is to help prepare children for their future participation in sports, as well as life. The league is co-ed and for children between 5 - 7 years old (age as of 3/1/18). The registration cost is $50 There are no evaluations performed for this league.
Since Colonial Sports Ministry has grown to more than 3000 participants annually, we are no longer able to accommodate every request. However, we can:
- Allow you to select one night you unable to practice
- Allow your children to play on the same team of whomever you invite (as long as they have never participated in CSM)
- Do our best to have siblings practice on the same night
- Practices begin the week of March 26th and will conclude the week of May 14th.
- Practices will be held once per week either on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening.
- Players will be assigned a practice time of either 5:00-6:15 pm or 6:15 – 7:30 pm.
- Each practice will include a 10-minute team meeting & devotion.
- Due to possible family scheduling conflicts, you will have the opportunity to exclude one practice night.
- Practice days will remain the same for the entirety of the season
- Practices will not be made up if inclement weather causes a cancellation. (please view our complete weather policy)
- Games start on Saturday, April 7th, 2018 and end on Saturday, May 19th, 2018. (7 games total)
- We will not play Easter nor Memorial Day weekends
2018 Spring Game Schedule
|2018 Spring Game Schedule|
Game Field Layout
Required equipment includes:
- A Glove
- Tennis shoes or rubber cleats (recommended)
- Black baseball pants without pockets.
Jerseys, hats, balls, bats, and helmets will be provided. We will play on a lined field which will include team benches for the players and an outfield fence.
Rules and Helpful Materials
|General T-Ball Rules and Information||2018 Spring Tball Calendar|
|Parent/Coach Hanbook||Concussion Symptoms|
|Tball Coach Registration||MVA - Ministry Volunteer Application|
|Parent/Coach Handbook||General T-Ball Rules and Information|
|Basic Coaches Info||Advanced Coaches Info|
|Baseball Lineup Tool||General Coach's Video|
|T-Ball Coach's Video|