Registration for the 2017 spring league is now open
The Colonial T-Ball league is designed to teach and develop a young player's skills while incorporating a positive Christian influence. Additionally, our desire is to help prepare children for their future participation in sports, as well as life. The league is co-ed and for children between 5 - 7 years old (age as of 3/1/16). The registration cost is $50 There are no evaluations performed for this league.
As our Sports Ministry has grown to the extent that we now have more than 3000 participants annually, the number of “same team player requests” and “specific coach requests” has reached the point that we are no longer able to accommodate all the requests due to time constraints along with our desire to attempt to create “equally skilled” teams.
With that being said, as this is a ministry in which we use sports as a way to reach NEW families, we will accommodate requests to play together on the same team in which the person(s) you have invited has not previously participated in a Colonial Sports Ministry league. Due to the number of participants, we do not accommodate specific coaching requests unless the coach invited you into the league and this is the first time your child has participated in one of our leagues.
In addition to this we are unfortunately not able to honor specific date and time requests.
- Practices begin the week of March 20th.
- Practices will be held once per week either on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening.
- Players will be assigned a practice time of either 5:00-6:15 pm or 6:15 – 7:30 pm.
- Each practice will include a 10 minute team meeting & devotion.
- Due to possible family scheduling conflicts you will have the opportunity to exclude one practice night.
- Practice days will remain the same for the entirety of the season
- Practices will not be made up if inclement weather causes a cancellation. (please view our complete weather policy)
- Games start on Saturday, April 1st, 2017 and end on Saturday, May 20th, 2017. (7 games total)
- We will not play Easter nor Memorial Day weekends
Required equipment includes:
- A glove
- Tennis shoes or rubber cleats (recommended)
- Black baseball pants without pockets.
Jerseys, hats, balls, bats, and helmets will be provided. We will play on a lined field which will include team benches for the players and an outfield fence.
Rules and Helpful Materials
|General T-Ball Rules and Information||2017 Spring Tball Calendar|
|Parent/Coach Hanbook||Concussion Symptoms|
|Tball Coach Registration||MVA - Ministry Volunteer Application|
|Coach's Meeting Video||General T-Ball Rules and Information|
|Basic Coaches Info||Advanced Coaches Info|
|Baseball Lineup Tool||2017 Spring Tball Calendar|