The information below is for the 2019 Season.
Details for the 2020 Season will be released closer to the beginning of the season.
The Colonial T-Ball league is designed to teach and develop a young player's skills while incorporating a positive Christian influence. Additionally, our desire is to help prepare children for their future participation in sports, as well as life. The league is co-ed and for children between 5 - 7 years old (age as of 3/1/19). The registration cost is $50 There are no evaluations performed for this league. Registration for this league will close at 11:59 pm on Friday, March 1st.
Game Schedule Spring 2019
Since Colonial Sports Ministry has grown to more than 3000 participants annually, we are no longer able to accommodate every request. However, we will
- Allow you to select one night you unable to practice,
- Allow your children to play on the same team of whomever you invite (as long as it is their first time participating in the Colonial Sports Ministry),
- And do our best to have siblings practice on the same night.
- Practices begin the week of March 18th and will conclude the week of May 13th.
- Practices will be held once per week either on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening.
- Players will be assigned a practice time of either 5:00-6:15 pm or 6:15-7:30 pm.
- Each practice will include a 10-minute team meeting & devotion.
- Due to possible family scheduling conflicts, you will have the opportunity to exclude one practice night.
- Practice days will remain the same for the entirety of the season
- Practices will not be made up if inclement weather causes a cancellation. (please view our complete weather policy)
- Games start on Saturday, March 30th, 2019 and end on Saturday, May 18th, 2019. (7 games total)
- We will not play Easter weekend (Saturday, April 20th)
Required equipment includes:
- A Glove
- Tennis shoes or rubber cleats (recommended)
- Black baseball pants without pockets.
Jerseys, hats, balls, bats, and helmets will be provided. We will play on a lined field which will include team benches for the players and an outfield fence.
Rules and Helpful Materials
|General T-Ball Rules and Information||2019 Spring T-Ball Calendar|
|Parent Coach Handbook - Spring||Concussion Symptoms|
|Tball Coach Registration||MVA - Ministry Volunteer Application|
|Basic Coaches Info||General T-Ball Rules and Information|
|Baseball Lineup Tool||Advanced Coaches Info|
|T-Ball Coach's Video||General Coach's Video|